الاثنين، 18 يوليو 2011

I Miss U

Some times I wake up in the morning. With strange feelings that make me
feel that am in the wrong time,,, and wrong place ,,,,

or maybe I am still dreaming..

.
I said to my self-maybe because ,,,,,,
I missed my father

he used to tell at me every morning and ask me whether I need something or not b
efore he goes to work
 
I missed that Question
 
I missed the ide......a of being taken cared 
 
Now... when I think about the times and days that I spent it previously

I see it in different way
It was really wonderful times


That’s why should value our time

Even if its hard or bad time 
 
Always there is a positive site in every single thing

And never be fried from future
think about today or this moment

What useful thing that u can do
first : your Allah 
Second : for your self 


I will be satisfy from my self 
 
And that’s what every body now seeking
and looking for

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق